Saturday, November 14, 2015

My life

IAs I look at my life. I feel pretty happy with it. Badminton, Bball, upcoming netball, RCIA. Seriously, there is no need at all to go drink & feel so terrible the next day. I do enjoy a slow chilled weekend of drinks but yesterday was pure crazy (in my standards). One shot & I was pukey! 

So I decided that clubs are giving me a headache. If I really had to drink, I prefer a slow chilled drink prolly in a more relaxed place and beer is better, always! 

I felt a tad sad yesterday at the club. Because I seem to be leading the life that he leads (which I hated) & I felt like a hypocrite. And than I recalled that its the frequency that one drinks. And more importantly, its the lifestyle that he choose and not so much the drinks & party. 

As I look at N, I wonder & cannot help ponder. Why does everyone drink!? Gee... Seems like RJ is the only person I know who doesnt drink... Is drinking really so much part of our life? Or am I just one of the weirdest person around who doesn't enjoy drinking?! Where am I going to find the same weirdo who can spend an entire weekend without drinks?

No comments:

Post a Comment