Friday, December 4, 2015

Things as they are... Merely things

I always thought I knew myself very well. But now I know, I had never had a good look at myself in the past. I always thought i was logical over emotion. But actually I feel alot of emotions very intensely. Thus I craved to be logical to prevent myself from hurting. But now I know, that although it is a flaw, it is also my greatest strenght. Because I can empathise. And it is what drives me at work. For example, The very image of my dad & bro can stirr up so much emotions. 

My bro seemed to have broke my heart. Its a different kind of heartbreak. It feels a lot like lost hope. Built up walls. And definately lots of dissapointments. They say life is full of ups & downs... And I am so glad I have God in my life. I know that he will light my path. And I will protect myself & love myself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment